Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

Leave a Comment
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

This is my new favorite concealer! Its taken place of my MAC Pro Longwear, which nothing else seemed to compare to until now.
The name says it all really, its full coverage with no cakey feeling and its doesn't settle into any fine lines. It's so light and creamy really blend-able and for me it doesn't crease. I forgot to set it with powder the other day and it still stayed put and looked great.
It gives a 'Demi-Matte' finish  and is also buildable depending how much coverage you like/need. The applicator is great to because you use what you need and don't end up with any wastage which I got a lot of with the MAC Pro Longwear pump.
I got the shade 'Light Neutral' to use as a highlight too it's the perfect shade for me, I will defiantly be buying more shades for when I'm more tanned  Its priced at £17.50 which is pricey but it does a great job and I never mind paying the money if it does what it says.

http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/face/concealer/naked-concealer




SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig