Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Leave a Comment
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.

I'll start off by saying (of course) how much I love this palette! I went for the palette because I couldn't decide which individual powder to get, but when I first used it I was a little unimpressed. I'm not sure if there was a layer of shimmer over the Incandescent shade to begin with because I did not like the way it looked on my skin, but after a few applications that seemed to go and turned into the subtle highlight it's meant to be.

So there's Dim Light a 'Neautral, peach beige" which can be used all over the face as there is no shimmer in this one, I generally don't like to powder all over my face because I don't like a matte look on myself but this I can't get enough of it really does give you a 'glow' and 'lit from within' look.

Next is Incandescent Light which is exclusive to the palette and is an 'Opalescent pearl, brightens and gives a celestial glow' This is the highlighter of the three, the one I had trouble with to begin with but now I love it. It gives a gorgeous subtle highlight for the tops of the cheeks, nose and I like to use it on my brow bone and as an inner eye highlight.

Lastly Radiant Light a 'Sun-Kissed golden beige' this is nice to use over the top of your blush for a nice bronzey glow or as a highlight when you've got a bit more of a tan, it will be perfect for summer!
For £56 it is on the pricey side... But I know I'll certainly get my use out of it and will be purchasing full size powders, if your into your highlights and glowey, dewy skin I think you'll love it. Only problem is you'll want them all!!!!

Thanks for reading,
Holly x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig