Post Number Two.

2 comments
Goodies from America

When my mum told me her friend was taking a trip to the U.S i immediately got on the Sephora website and started making lists of what i wanted!
I obviously had to narrow it down.... Alot. So i picked out a few things that I've been wanting to try for a while and the things we cant get over here so easily.
The first was the Makeup Forever HD foundation which i already owned and love but got in a slightly darker shade. Next, the Hourglass ambient lighting powder palette, I've never tried these before and couldn't decide on which shade to get so i splurged on the palette instead. I also got one of the Buxom full on lip creams and lastly the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White perfume.
It's always exciting when you see that black white bag filled with treats, I wish we had a Sephora here that carried all the brands they have in the U.S
I'll be doing full reviews on each of these products soon.

Thanks for reading

Holly x




















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love Hourglass products, hoping to get my hands on the palette too soon. Or maybe a blush! Their mineral veil primer is so so good! x

    Sarah | Sequin This

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This s the first hourglass product I've tried, really wanna try the primer would you say its worth the splurge?? i want the blush palette it all looks so pretty!!! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig